I'm working on a much broader set of IOWA documentation, and core to this is
an approach of building, by the end, some sort of useful web application.

I'm making myself a list of ideas, and am hopeful that the varied minds on
this list might have a few good ones.

The vague criteria are:

1) Can't be too complex as I have to walk a person through building the
whole thing.
2) Should interact with a db of some sort.
3) Would be great if one could do file uploads in it somewhere.
4) If it could do some sort of on-the-fly SVG or image generation or
something like that, I could leverage that.

Other than that, I'm wide open.  Whatever it is, I'd like it to be something
that is at least moderately useful in a practical sense, and not just an
academic curiosity.

Ideas, anyone?

Thanks,

Kirk Haines