I was going to demo instiki as part of a Ruby talk I'm giving to our local
PerlMongers group.

I downloaded the latest (0.9.1) and installed it under Linux.  Then I
tried to access: http://localhost:2500 and I got a message about there not
being a storage/2500 directory (but the server seemed to be running to be
able to give me this message).  I then created those directories and it
worked fine - but this is a step 3 that isn't a chuckle ;-)

I also downloaded and installed instiki on my Powerbook (OSX 10.3.4) and
it apparently created those directories automatically because it worked
fine and as advertised.  Since I'll be doing the talk using my Powerbook,
things should be OK, but the idea is that we want everyone in the audience
to follow along and install instiki on their laptops (some of which may
not be Powerbooks) if they want. (since about 75% of people at these sorts
of talks bring their laptops these days and since wifi is available, I'm
also going to encourage them to install Ruby early-on in the talk so they
can try things as I go along).

Why do these directories have to be created manually on Linux?
Is this something that will be fixed in the next version and will the next
version be available by Wednesday evening (when our talk takes place :-)?

Phil