On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 07:20:14 +0900, Carl Youngblood
<carl.youngblood / gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone going to be filming rubycon?  I would really like to watch
> some of the presentations.  Furthermore, does anyone have enough spare
> bandwidth that they might be able to host these videos in some
> decently compressed format?

I have a digital video camera of my own and am also planning to try to
bring a professional video camera from work.  My goal is to get a high
quality video this year.  We've tried various things in years past,
but we've always been plagued by technical issues.  Maybe this year
will be the year :)

Chad