On Saturday 04 September 2004 22:57, Jamis Buck wrote:
[snip]
> That works, too. :) Frankly, it isn't until you ramp up to some fairly
> complex applications that IoC really starts to buy you anything. (The
> text editors that have recently been announced have seemed in my mind
> prime candidates for IoC.) And for really small projects, it can just
> get in the way. It's also not something you use "ad-hoc"--it requires a
> fair bit of thought and design "up-front" to really take advantage of.

Text editor.. hmm..  im working on an editor, so now you have woken my
interest. I have looked at copland + the documents you link to, but im
affraid I don't understand what it is..

Martin Fowlers document about what IoC is.. is too long..   I learn stuff by
looking at lots of examples. The 3 links you have on your page that should
explain its concept.. I don't understand them at all.. sorry.

Copland looks interesting to me.

--
Simon Strandgaard