David A. Black ha scritto:

> I wasn't really suggesting anything concretely -- just looking for a
> direction to go in to solve Hal's problem about no available literal
> syntax.  I think user-defined %-notation is probably impossible, since
> any given notation could be defined by multiple libraries and
> conflict.
>

> David

yes, but no more than it is possible to have two classes with the same
name or two methods with the same name in Kernel.
If %something{blabla} worked like, say, a call to
PercentLiterals.something('blabla') (but somewhat done at compile time)
it could provide ri-able documentation, an extensible system, and
possibly, with time, the death of q/Q/w/W//s/x/.
Yeah, I really dislike them, sorry :)