Hello,

On Saturday, September 4, 2004, at 03:55  AM, paul vudmaska wrote:

> sform = Request.Form('var') // overrides Url
> surl = Request.Url('var') //asp uses querystring..too long
>
> Session('var') = surl //cant remember how to do that in ruby but it
> aint clean.
>
> //out
> Response.Write(Session('var'))//puts works but this is more readable

In implementing those 3, you will need to tie them together with one
controlling object.  In Narf I call that controlling object Web(::CGI).
  Do this:

   Request = Response = Web
   Session = Web::session

   Request['var']
   Response << 'output' + Session['key']

and pretend the other methods don't exist.

~ Patrick