I am writing some layout manager classes for wxRuby and I have one base
class, AppSizer (pending rename) which provides most of the basic
functionality for laying out widgets. I have just finished my first
rendition of the ParagraphLayout which inherits from AppSizer, and I
override 1 method. My question is in regards to the program design for
distribution (when other people come to download a layout manager for
wxRuby).

Should I avoid inheritance and have each layout manager hold their own,
so users can download only the layout manager they want?
-or-,
Should I keep my design nice, clean and simple and expect users to
download the layout managers as a package?

I am asking because I have never programmed for a larger distribution
then myself and my guys in the IS dept. at work and I'd like to do a
good job.

Thanks,

Zach