On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 12:28:06AM +0900, why the lucky stiff wrote:
> It's been a coupla years, but there's a wiki page devoted to this
> (naming your project, structuring it, using install.rb/setup.rb, etc.):
> http://rubygarden.org/ruby?QuickGuideToPackaging

I'd seen it before: I'd have liked an expanded version of that (with
a few words on version numbering, documentation with rdoc, how to write
well-behaved tests, etc) to be given at least as much importance as
RubyGems' specifics.

I believe Aoki's setup.rb could have been a good standard for "vendor
neutral" (packager-friendly) pristine sources.

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com