On Sep 3, 2004, at 4:00, Mauricio FernŠŌdez wrote:
> Looking at the TOC of Pickaxe 2ed, it seems that chapter is very much
> focused on RubyGems; I'd have preferred a general overview, followed by
> an explanation of Aoki's setup.rb and then some short notes about how
> use RubyGems and most importantly where to find up-to-date
> documentation.

The chapter is purely about RubyGems: from a user perspective and from
a developer's. It's a shame that you couldn't find some time to become
involved in the review process: your suggestions then could have helped
shape the chapter. There's not much I can do about them now, as the
book is at the printers.

Cheers

Dave