> I would like to browse the code.. maybe I can learn a few things (and
> ultimatively get inspiration to solve some of my issues with fox).
> Thanks.

I'm hoping to give something back to the community in the form of some
_much_ needed tutorials. I have one up right now ( just an intro to
FXRuby ), and I have more almost started. I should be able to dump
everything I've learned into those tutorials.

> what is NSIS?

Nullsoft Scriptable Install System, or something like that. It's a
nice way to package everything into a single file that installs what
you need.

> what does the remaining 25% cover?

I don't have a firm outline. The 25% is just a guess. I need to get
EZFXBuilder up to speed, so that I can release it, and then bundle it
with the EZFXEditor. I also need to get some dialogs done that allow
the user to easily modify the environment. Things like that...

-Rich