On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 06:13:35 +0900, Felipe Malta de Oliveira wrote:

> Thanks! :-)

Hi,

I have tried to run my extension with xemacs and the one-click-installer
Ruby version.  The Ruby script runs without problems from the commandline.
XEmacs doesn't seem to be able to run the rubyscript.  It also crashed
windows, so I had to reboot the computer half a dozen times (that reminded
me why I don't use Windows).
I guess it could be a problem with XEmacs and processes or process-output
under windows.  XEmacs never "hung" however, it always gave back an
errormessage.

If someone is more succesful than me in making this work, feel free
to send me patches.

Regards,
KB