SQLite is 'bundled' with the distribution... atleast the DLL is
installed in the same directory... I don't know enough, but I think
that's what you're asking for.

800x600... good idea. I'll put it on the list.

Customizing FreeRIDE: I've tried to understand FreeRIDE, and it hurts
my head. That's why I constantly say the FreeRIDE is a much superiour
editor. Having said all that... I guess I just wanted something that
_I_ would say is simple...

-Rich