On Sep 2, 2004, at 11:21, Jamis Buck wrote:

> :D Well, if I had shell access to the box on which my blog is
> published, your CVS approach would be wonderful. Unfortunately, all I
> have is FTP... But wait a minute; am I a Ruby programmer, or aren't I?
> :) I'm sure I could make it work, for me. My wife, however, would
> certainly prefer the web interface to a
> text-editor/local-web-server/upload-process approach. It would
> certainly make Rublog that much more attractive to the
> "non-programming-casual-blogger" demographic.

I'd happily roll that in if you wanted to add an extension. It'd have
to offer a choice of markup languages, and should ideally support some
minimal workflow (pending to active). I'd probably see it as being a
separate CGI that shared libraries with RubLog, rather than necessarily
being part of the same application, but I could be swayed either way.

Cheers

Dave