On Sep 2, 2004, at 9:33, Jamis Buck wrote:

>   1) Online composition of articles.

You probably won't see this coming from me: I'd much rather use a text
editor to edit text... :)

>   2) The ability to set an article as a "draft", so it doesn't appear
> in the published version of the blog. (My wife uses this feature of
> MoveableType all the time.) This feature only really makes sense when
> online composotion of articles is available.

One of the joys (for me) of RubLog is that it understands CVS, so I can
edit articles anywhere, and then jut check them in to have them appear.
I run Apache on my Powerbiik, with a RubLog pointing to my check-ed out
workspace. I edit articles on that machine, and view them inthe local
apache. When I'm happy, I do CVS commit, and they're sent to my server,
and are published via http://pragprog.com/pragdave.

>   3) Textile support. (Blogtari does this, but I didn't see any
> RedCloth converter for Rublog.)

There's already a Markdown convertor--that's BlueCloth, right?

Cheers

Dave