Hi. Last night I implemented a thread-safe ObjectPool class, without
even looking at RAA (shame on me!). When getting a new object from the
pool it can take a block and so release it when done (hey, I'm making
some progress here :)
Today, I found ResourcePool on RAA and have a couple of questions.

1) Shouldn't each ResourcePool be a singleton class? Does that mess up
when multiple threads try to access the pool? It shouldn't since it is
thread-safe.

2) Looking at drb.rb I saw a FIXME comment when it manages the
connection pool. Could an already implemented pool be used instead of
re-writing it?

Regards,
Ed