Hello Robert,

RK> "Kristof Bastiaensen" <kristof / vleeuwen.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
RK> news:pan.2004.08.30.22.22.18.554612 / vleeuwen.org...

>> > Don't now enough about Tex to be sure that is a real world project, but
>> > i deeply doubt that.
>> > AFAIK it's not developed by multipe persons that change over time. And
>> > did it really change a lot in the past.
>>
>> People are still using TeX, more than 20 years after it was written. I
>> find that pretty amazing for a user-program.  If it doesn't qualify as a
>> real world project then I don't know what does.

RK> Right so.  And it can be easily verified in every bookstore that has but the
RK> barest minimum of science litertature - especially Math and CS.  You'll find
RK> a lot books made with TeX there.

Once again, i don't know anybody working with TeX. And i don't know
any book in the last years that where published about TeX.

All goes into LaTex, TeTex etc. and the reasons are that TeX is really
only an outdated type setting kernel. LaTex is developed very
differently.

But nobody in this thread seems to be interested in precise wording
and so the basic math rule applies:  "false" implies "true".