On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:01:44 +0900, Roeland Moors
<roelandmoors / pandora.be> wrote:
> I'm creating a project with ruby/gtk.
> This program uses glade files for the interface.
> What would be the correct place to store these files?
> Should I place these files in lib/ ?
>
> Here is the directory structure RPA suggest:
> http://rpa-base.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.cgi?GoodPractices
> But they don't mention glade files.
>
> I'm asking this because I'm creating packages gem/deb.

Great!

> Are there gems with glade files as an example?

Not that I know of, but I might be wrong.  I'm afraid I don't have
much experience with Glade.  Is there somewhere we could download your
code and see how it's laid out?

> Wouldn't it be nice if rake could make all these packages in one
> step :-)

It _can_ make .tar.gz and gems in one step, but I don't think there's
a debian package task yet.  Jim?

Thanks,
Chad