I thing forking creates new interpreter instance, so this is not what I
want (why do not run normal /usr/bin/ruby then?).
I don't need client-server for something like RPC but I need less memory
usage (run only one instance and scripts in it's threads).

>What I'm saying is don't actually use puts/print, etc.
Of course, I can use $myout.puts but this is again what I don't want.
I'm trying to be 100% compatible, to be able to run every script without
changes. Everything what would change is the header of scripts from
#!/usr/bin/ruby
#!/usr/bin/ruby-client
or run it by ruby-client directly.

Jan Molic