On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Joseph McDonald wrote:

> It is a pain to have to scroll down through a message you have
> already read to get to the meat of the new message, but I'm sure
> people have their reasons for wanting it like that (for now).

I prefer to see the original message above the reply because it gives me the
context of the message before I try and understand the new material.

If the reply is above the message, then I have to scroll down to scan what
the message is about, then go back up to understand the reply.

--
  spwhite / chariot.net.au