--- Ruby Script <nospam / nospamnospamnospam.com> wrote:
> Which ruby app is so compelling that people who don't even intend on
> programming ruby are willing to install it?

Who cares? As some others have noted, we could list the other thousands of
languages and ask the same question, but to what avail? Indeed, people
that use Ruby use it because of the merits they like, and usually not
because they like some app "better" than others. To choose a language in
that manner to get it recognised is plain stupid.

While this is Debian-specific, 'apt-listbugs' is probably a common one
many people use and don't realise it is written in Ruby.

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"