ts <decoux / moulon.inra.fr> wrote:

>B> 3. Keep track of what symbols are currently in use as
>B>    method names, and add an assertion that all methods
>B>    accessed in the current class should now be defined
>B>    or inherited.  (An assertion that you would normally
>B>    place at the end of a class.)
>
>  Optional, I hope. I use method_missing in some of my extensions.

Sorry for the unclarity.  By an assertion I meant a
function you can call that tests the truth of the
assertion.  Any class that doesn't want to do this
would just omit the assertion.

All 3 suggestions were intended as optional features
that could be used to automatically catch common
errors.  None would be forced.

Cheers,
Ben