--- David Morton <mortonda / dgrmm.net> wrote:

> David Ross wrote:
>
> > that. Then they tell me the Ruby programmers and I
> are
> > full of ourselves. I really wouldn't want to put
> that
> Reminds me of a good quote:
>
> "I'm not closed minded, they're just WRONG!"
>
> :P

Well you have to pity them becuase they are usually
people who know only *that* language. It is really sad

8]

I try to sway them with kind words, and ask them they
try Ruby. If that doesn't work. I use the

"Programming in Ruby will get you Japanese chicks and
cuties" line. :)

Japanese or Nippon, whichever I feel at the time.

Gets them everytime (*when they are male anyway)

-- Name: David Ross
-- Phone: 865.539.3798
-- Email: drossruby [at] yahoo [dot] com