I thought that maybe every Friday, I could list the open change requests to
remind folks and hopefully expidite resolution.  Cool?

For the full summaries, please see
http://www.pragprog.com/ruby?NeedDiscussion

#U001 Hugh Sasse would like a "cut" operator to use in method chaining which
would break the chain in the case where it was used with a nil receiver.
Otherwise it would just pass on the receiver.

#U002 matz wants new names for (Array|Hash)#indexes.  Obviously this is
approved, just waiting on resolution of the name to be used.

#U003 Robert Feldt would like to be able to chain procs with an infix
'function composition' operator.

#U004 Hugh Sasse wants more list operators like those generally found in
functional languages.

#U005 Hugh Sasse(?) wants an icon-like "suspend" command, sort of an
inside-out yield, in order to create generators.

Mike Wilson
Unix Administrator
http://ruby.weblogs.com