On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 05:21:15PM +0900, David Ross wrote:
> Each time I recommend Ruby to another programmer, and
> point them to a few web pages they see things like
> that. Then they tell me the Ruby programmers and I are
> full of ourselves. I really wouldn't want to put that
> on a website :) Even though Ruby *is* the best
> programming language. /me runs from the angry Python
> mob.

They are just jealous.
They've never before been *proud* of the language they use.
Programming in Ruby, its like living in a country that one
can feel patriotic for. Still I didn't find such a country.
Frankly, I doubt such a country could exist for me.
On the other hand.. Ruby does.

I'm so very glad that Ruby fills in for this lost land.

:)

Alex