On 8/17/04 10:04 AM, "Austin Ziegler" <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well, because is rather defeats the purpose of keeping the files out of the
>>> site_ruby dir.
>
> Well ... what's to stop me from listing all of my lib/* files anyway?
>
> -austin

Nothing stops you, but nothing forces you either.  In most libraries, there
is a main file to 'require' (which then requires the rest of the required
files) and you document your library accordingly.  At least, with the
libraries I write, that is how I design them.  I guess if your library was a
random collection of a series of separate files that could individually be
required or not, then stubbing every one would make some sense.