I am pleased to announce that the 1.6.2 version
of Ruby for Windows in the Windows Installer format
is available at:

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/downloads/ruby-install.html

This distribution includes the standard build of 1.6.2
for cygwin as available from http://www.os.rim.or.jp/~eban, along
with all necessary DLL's for cygwin and Tcl/Tk.

For this 1.6.2-3 release of the installer, I have also
included a newer version of RubyWin that fixes some problems
found in earlier versions.

Please e-mail any bug reports in the installer to
rubybook / pragmaticprogrammer.com (bugs in Ruby itself should be
e-mailed to ruby-bugs / ruby-lang.org or posted here).

Enjoy!

/\ndy

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development