On Sunday 15 August 2004 23:46, Phlip wrote:
> Simon Strandgaard wrote:
> > > Dunnit. I'm not talking about installing the highlighting. I'm talking
> > > about after it works. All the colors are dark, and the background
> > > black.
> >
> > Very odd.. hmm
> >
> > Can you change to 'turbo' theme via the View pulldown menu?
>
> Okay. Turbo and Gvim themes don't suck.

Great.. im happy it works..  admitted the default theme sux..
Its just me when I make changes to the syntax coloring code.. then
I make changes to the default theme.. this way it has become ugly.
Maybe I should find a nice default theme?

If you manage to make a nice theme which you think are
suitable.. then please mail me ;-)

> > Can you mail me a screenshot?
>
> Okay: http://flea.sourceforge.net/aeditor.png

ok.. thanks

> When I use View->Customize Theme, all the colors are drab and dark.
>
> It's like you were CGA with the bright bit always off. (There I go showing
> my age again...)

Hmm.. can you upload another screenshot where you capture
both the Customize Theme dialogbox and the mainwindow at the same time.
This sounds also odd.. The Customize Theme is suppose to reflect
the currently chosen theme.  Dark colors shouldn't be there.

Show me the screenshot.. and I see what I can do ;-)

Thanks for your report.

BTW: tonight I have just released AEditor-1.6.. further details are here:
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/aeditor/

--
Simon Strandgaard