Dave Thomas wrote:

# matz / zetabits.com (Yukihiro Matsumoto) writes:
#
# > Possible.  The key is here.
# >
# > |a.at(0)   -> 1 # maybe change to [1]?
# >
# > For consistency, at(0) might be better to return an array, but it's
# > incompatibility, which I don't want to incorporate.
# >
# > Array#elements? Hash#values?
#
# I _think_ I'd prefer #elements_at and #values_at, but I'm not sure.

I'd vote for that--I think you want to both retain but differentiate
'at' for reasons of "backwards consistency".

# However, I _do_ like the use of plural words to suggest that
# multiple values are returned. That's a consistent hint that is very
# useful.

100% agreement.

Conrad Schneiker