David Alan Black wrote:

# It doesn't look like too many people are swarming to the Ruby User
# Group listings (http://www.pragprog.com/ruby?RubyUserGroups).  Or
# maybe there's been some off-Wiki contacting and planning based on
# the contact names.  I know I haven't heard from anyone in the
# Princeton, NJ (but also convenient to Philadephia and the Route 1
# corridor) area :-)

In most public interest groups, the % of such participation is
typically tiny, and early growth tends to be slow. The number of
participants in Austin area Java and Linux groups is surprisingly
small, even though the number of Java and Linux users is vastly
larger than the number of Ruby users at present, and despite
the heavy concentration of software-related companies.

Anyway, I'll add a RUG pointer to the comp.lang.ruby Newsgroup FAQ.

Conrad Schneiker