> (or RPA-base in the most obvious case).  To be fair
> about the
> knocking, you'll notice that there isn't much
> knocking coming from the
> actual creator of RPA or the creators of RubyGems.
> We're certainly at
> philosophical odds at times, but we try not to
> defame or devalue each
> other's work.

It wasn't knocking, it was stating that there need not
*any* pacakge manager in the ruby-core.
That is a good that the developers do not have a
biased opinion, or they would be blamed with pretty
baby syndrome. hmmmm.. I also change my mind about
lothar being a troll, he is suffering pretty baby
syndrome, just like 100%~ of the developers out there.
Anyway, that was a waste to explain P.B.S.
*irrelavant*

-- Name: David Ross
-- Phone: 865.539.3798
-- Email: drossruby [at] yahoo.com