Hi,
	I'd be happy to cooperate, but I think we must be able to implement
XPCOM components in Ruby, as well as use XPCOM from Ruby. Does your work so
far have any similarity to the Python implementation? I'd love to see what
you've done so far. If you're nearly done, maybe I'll just relax and write a
Scintilla lexer for Ruby instead. :-) If there is a lot of work left to do,
maybe we can collaborate.

Bryn