> But musicians typically don't release their practice sessions.
> Cheers
> Dave

I'm lost, who is the apprentice musician here ?
Who should stop releasing their practice sessions ?

Sorry if my comment didn't seem right to you, Dave, I have
always had a great admiration for you and your work, but I don't
quite follow your line of thought here.

In fact, I quoted your Kata text because  it seemed to me like it was
inconsistent with the idea you seem to be suggesting here,
(that the rpa guys should drop their project, or be assimilated by
rubygems)

It's only a matter of opinion on who will play the best tunes in the future.
At the moment, everyone is releasing practice sessions.

I would like to ellaborate more on this, I think my primary concern
is freedom of speech more than strictly technical.

I have some work to do now, I'll think more about this later.

I take the opportunity to thank everyone for the proactive approach
you are taking.

best,
                                    vruz

--