Kenichi Komiya and David Alan Black:
> >   Q1: Do you think this is worth including to core Ruby?
>
> Yes.  I tend to think in terms of Array#to_hash more than
> Hash#from_array, but perhaps both (?).

I'm sure they're useful to have around, but I'm not convinced they should be
in Ruby core.

It might be beneficial to come up with couple of occasions having them would
have helped, and then get them into 1.7. Later they'll be at 1.8 if decided
to be worth of it.

> >   Q3: I belive there was a discussion to create a snipet
> >       repository, which archives useful but small code examples.
> >       Is this facility already online?
>
> I can only answer from one perspective, namely that of the Ruby
> Garden, which is intended to be more of a workshop than a repository,
> though possibly that too.  The answer is that it isn't online yet.
> However, I defer to others who may have repositories of various
> kinds up and running.

Well, my browser is Mozilla, and it seems to be better than yours since it
finds Ruby Garden, it's online cook book and couple of simple recipes
written by some anonymous lad

  http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyOnlineCookbook

Anyway, I guess what you meant and I agree. The full blown cook book with
contribution and growing (farming) functionality isn't there yet. Only
simple Wiki.

	- Aleksi