> I don't understand why the rpa folks had to reinvent the packaging
> wheel here: the service they offer is orthogonal to Gems, and could
> have used Gems as the distribution mechanism.

With the highest respect, Dave:
"How do you get to be a great musician? It helps to know the theory,
and to understand the mechanics of your instrument. It helps to have
talent. But ultimately, greatness comes practicing; applying the
theory over and over again, using feedback to get better every time.

How do you get to be an All-Star sports person? Obviously fitness and
talent help. But the great athletes spend hours and hours every day,
practicing. "
(from: http://www.pragprog.com/pragdave/Practices/Kata)

No comments.

--