[ummm wish i could get send hooks to change my from addr]

anyone with a brain could get malicious code into
any package available on the planet, be it debian
or whatever. the fact that ruby is so dynamic only
makes this problem worse. only thing that is
really going to stop this is a correctly sandboxed
installer which uses a non-root user to compile
and run the unit tests.

even this isn't enough. but its closer at least.

root attacks are the killer and neither rpa-base
nor gem's provide easy to use non-root installs
at the moment.

ignoring the problem and hoping people will just
forgot it was ever brought up ain't gonna help.

Alex