On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 03:36:34PM +0900, Dmitry V. Sabanin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I want to announce first public release of my library for generating pretty html output
> for a given Exception object.
[...]
>   I find it very useful when you develop something for Web and you don't
> have access to apache logs. For myself, I'm using PrettyException when I
> develop a web site, and when it's time to release it, i turn PrettyException off.
>
>   This library depends only on template engine MW::Template, that is yet to be
> released for english speaking community, but already available as a Gem.

I have just uploaded PrettyException and MW::Template to the preliminary
Ruby Production Archive (RPA) repository
(http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=265):

$ rpa query -x prettyexception
Matching available ports:
name: prettyexception
version: 0.9.1-1
classification: Top.Library
requires: mw-template

PrettyException is a library to output pretty HTML output for raised
exceptions.

Installation/upgrade is achieved with

$ rpa install prettyexception

and happens atomically, as usual.

=== More information on RPA and rpa-base at
    http://rpa-base.rubyforge.org

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com