On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Mike Wilson wrote:

> So, I should add these as if I was adding a change request then?  Should I
> assign numbers (#W001) and put them into the NeedDiscussion area?  Or start

As I wrote these, I'd say:
Make them change requests
Put them in the need discussion area
Don't bother with the one about CVS -- that is more about admin of the
rub-lang.org web site, so is not applicable to the language/libraries, and
it has pretty well been done anyway.

If you do that, then the wishlist page could die gracefully.  I don't
know how to hasten its passing though. :-)

> a different page?

The only need for a different page could be avoided if requests for
change may have "strengths" varying from "tentative" (E.g suspend)
through to "desperate" :-)