Hi

First of all is there an activerecord tutorial available anywhere?
Tutorial as in
 ' Lets do this app with all these cases of table relations and
map it to ActiveRecord for SQLite|Mysql'.

I have a table Orders as
'create table Orders (id int primary key not null,order_desc varchar(50));'
in sqlite.

I am getting an error message( 'id shouldn't be null')  when I try the following.

>require 'active_record'
>require 'sqlite'
>ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(
>	:adapter=>'sqlite',
>	:dbfile=>'c:\sqlite\test_dbs\data_test.db')

>class Order < ActiveRecord::Base; end

>o=Order.new('order_desc'=>'test')
>o.save

I get the error message even when i try
>o=Order.new('order_desc'=>'test','id'=>10)
instead.

Any clues?
Thanks

PS IDs declared like that in sqlite are autoincremental