Dave Thomas [mailto:dave / pragprog.com] wrote humbly:

> > But I really hope the book will be released free (later).
> Gone will be
> > the
> > days when we'll just say "go, read the pickaxe"...
>
> Frankly, so do I. The plan is to release the previous version
> for free
> when each new edition is produced. I'd love to just give it away, but
> right now writing books (and publishing them) is paying for food... :)

That is great news. Thank you in advance, sir Dave.
I will save to get 2 copies of your book. The other one I will give to my
friends :-)

Once ruby flourishes worldwide, so your book will, too... And money can
cater for everything (not just food)...

Thank you for your support to the ruby community.

> Cheers
> Dave

kind regards -botp