On Thursday 12 August 2004 00:13, Kent Sibilev wrote:
> Interesting. I did almost the same thing when I was developing my last
> web application in Ruby. But I also displayed relevant lines of code
> which in most cases allowed me to see the problem instantly.
Did you display code chunks for every backtrace item or only for the one
that is closer to the top?
I'm thinking about what vruz is saying, it would be nice to display some code
inline, when backtrace item was clicked. I'm not decided yet how much lines
do I need to show, i think about this range: (err_line_no-2)..(err_line_no+2).
And as Yuri Leikind pointed me in russian ruby mail list, I could borrow rdoc
syntax highlightning for that.

> Just an idea.
I appreciate that.

--