Hi all,

  I want to announce first public release of my library for generating pretty html output
for a given Exception object.

Example:
#
require 'PrettyException'
begin
  raise
rescue Exception => e
  puts PrettyException.new(e).print
end
# Sample result: http://muravey.net/docs/PrettyException.png

  I find it very useful when you develop something for Web and you don't
have access to apache logs. For myself, I'm using PrettyException when I
develop a web site, and when it's time to release it, i turn PrettyException off.

  This library depends only on template engine MW::Template, that is yet to be
released for english speaking community, but already available as a Gem.
If you don't have RubyGems installed, you can try to install MW::Template
from a tar.gz archive ( http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=9&release_id=718 ).
You can download PrettyException here: http://rubyforge.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=722
Please note, that if you'll try to install library from RubyGems repository, it may be not available for
couple hours, because it takes time to RubyForge to copy Gem to a central repository.
Btw, Gem name is PrettyException.

Hope that this code will interest someone, thanks for your time.
--
sdmitry -=- Dmitry V. Sabanin
MuraveyLabs.