Hello,

I have been learning more about OO and design patterns now,
and I work at a place where most (actually, I thinks it's all)
of our software development is web related, and it's mostly
PHP and some minor projects are in python.
We are considering starting a project here using Ruby, and
perhaps RubyOnRails (btw David, thanks alot for instiki),
but I really can't see how I could apply OO design to a web
project.
I was wondering if any of you know of a good example I could
take a look at, or if you could share some tips, or links
perhaps.

Thanks,
--lf