Hi,

I am using a mingw version of ruby (1.8.1)  and I had to add

$stdout.sync=true

at the top of install.rb  in order to  see
the questions about the default directory.

Apart from that the installation process freezes just after

>Reloading defaults...

Also it would be nice to have
a command line selection of the proxy like rubygems do ( --proxy=... )

So far it looks very nice.
Thanks!