Hey David,

In the Toronto RUG we currently have a member base of
24-people, so their are a few. We have a e-group
discussion board the gets some use (not a lot yet).
Our first meeting is coming up so hopefully some more
wiki activity will come out of it.

The Toronto JUg has a ratio of 1 person showing up to
a meeting for every 8 on the list. The list has 1200
people sooooo.  At the Toronto RUG we are hoping for 4
to 6 people for our first gathering - not a large
crowd but a start.

B.

--- David Alan Black <dblack / candle.superlink.net>