>> And i must say i don't understand your attitude,
you are fighting
>> against other commercial projects but always tell
us that you write
>> your own commerical programs/widgets. Do you really
think that
>> this fits together.
> yes, the reason for it is that is becuase there are
infinite
> possibilities of "me" :)

>Which means that you're changing your opinion as
>fitting? You're
>preaching water and drinking wine?

I don't know exactly know what I wrote means now :/ I
thought it made sense. No, what you replied is not
what it was supposed to mean.

> David Ross wrote:
>
> > "Truth is important, knock down the trolls on
> thier ass Only good
> > people deserve respect"
> >
> > You know. you are the biggest troll I have ever
> seen on the mailing
> > list. Really, stop. I'm not kidding. It has all
> you need. Its free as
> > well, no strings attached. I don't know what the
> hell your problem
> > is, but stop. Below is my sample app I constructed
> in 15 minutes
> > after learning the interface. it is simple to
> create than others. It
> > is very flexible as well. text looks great widgets
> work great, and it
> > looks the same way on windows. I tried it, works
> fine. THanks now
> > stfu lothar_troll. Send patches Send patches. Send
> patches send
> > patches or shut up. You are trolling. Stop not
> really.
>
> You've done personal flames like this before and in
> the
> public. It damages the reputation of the Ruby
> community and really
> doesn't contribute anything. I'd prefer you staying
> neutral, polite and
> objective (which doesn't mean that you're not
> allowed to have your own
> opinion).

Yes. Well, it is not my fault people have to post lies
about other software and assume something is too
diificult when it is not in either case. Lies is what
makes people not want to use other software. Also, it
seems to me that l-troll uses it as a guerilla
business tatics to deal out low blows. He has no valid
statement on other IDEs since he is developing his
own, of course his will seem better to him(besides the
money).

> If you think that I'm trying to troll you and want
> to attack me because
> of it, then please do so privately.

No, I do not. I would be glad to explain in email or
irc about what it is about.

> If you want to discuss politely, then do so here.
>
> Regards,
> Florian Gross

--David Ross