Hello,

On Sunday, August 8, 2004, at 01:36  PM, Bill Atkins wrote:

> I'm writing a web app in Ruby that I'd like to be able to unit-test.
> The application is a webmail system that requires the client to
> support cookies.  Is there any recommended way of doing this?
>
> Is there a Ruby equivalent to Java's HttpUnit or some more
> general-purpose library that can handle HTTP with cookies?

There is a library called WebUnit:

   http://www.xpenguin.biz/download/webunit/index-en.html

I also work on a library which may be of interest:

   http://www.narf-lib.org

I'm would go so far as to recommend what the right solution is.  Narf
may reflect a bit strongly what I would like when testing web
applications.

Cheers,

Patrick