David Ross wrote:

> "Truth is important, knock down the trolls on thier ass Only good
> people deserve respect"
>
> You know. you are the biggest troll I have ever seen on the mailing
> list. Really, stop. I'm not kidding. It has all you need. Its free as
> well, no strings attached. I don't know what the hell your problem
> is, but stop. Below is my sample app I constructed in 15 minutes
> after learning the interface. it is simple to create than others. It
> is very flexible as well. text looks great widgets work great, and it
> looks the same way on windows. I tried it, works fine. THanks now
> stfu lothar_troll. Send patches Send patches. Send patches send
> patches or shut up. You are trolling. Stop not really.

You've done personal flames like this before and in the
public. It damages the reputation of the Ruby community and really
doesn't contribute anything. I'd prefer you staying neutral, polite and
objective (which doesn't mean that you're not allowed to have your own
opinion).

If you think that I'm trying to troll you and want to attack me because
of it, then please do so privately.

If you want to discuss politely, then do so here.

Regards,
Florian Gross