> You know that Qt is also available with a commerical
> license.

Yes Lothar, I am *very* aware. Have been for years.
The licenses cost 1500USD each platform, discounts if
you buy more than one at a time. I am very good at Qt
programming. Unfortunately, I have also found that I
can do just as much by contributing a bit of my time
to reengineer free toolkits like wide studio.

> And i must say i don't understand your attitude, you
> are fighting
> against other commercial projects but always tell us
> that you write
> your own commerical programs/widgets. Do you really
> think that this
> fits together.

yes, the reason for it is that is becuase there are
infinite possibilities of "me" :)

--David