On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 02:53:35AM +0900, Kirk Haines wrote:
> A new version of the Iowa web application framework has been released.  This
> release shows a major jump in version numbers.  Iowa has been in use for
> over two years in many successful production applications and web sites, and
> with the feature additions in this release, is very close to what I want for
> a 1.0 release.
>
> It can be downloaded from
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/iowa

I have just uploaded Iowa 0.9 to the preliminary Ruby Production Archive
(RPA) repository (http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=265):

$ rpa query -x iowa
Matching available ports:
name: iowa
version: 0.9-1
classification: Top.Library.Development
requires: log4r

IOWA is a web application framework featuring a separation of content from
code, moderate resource usage, works on Ruby 1.6.x and 1.8.x, and decent
performance. It's been used on many production systems over the last two
years.

Installation/upgrade is achieved with

$ rpa install iowa

and happens atomically, as usual.

=== More information on RPA and rpa-base at
    http://rpa-base.rubyforge.org

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com