Mark Hubbart wrote:

>> For example, how could I get a form with the letters A-M (as an array)
>> displayed as radio buttons?
>

> I assume you are using the cgi module? You probably want something like
> this:

Thanks, Mark.

I am using Cerise, which has a Amrita-like templating system, rather
than CGI.

I have a template that contains the following (moved from radio buttons
to a drop-down box):

   <form method="post" action="form.ahtml">
            <label> Select Node: </label>
            <select name="option">
               <option id="node" value="node" selected="@__node">node

               </option>
            </select>
            <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Select"/>
   </form>

And code that looks like:

   class Form < Cerise::FormHandler
     attr_accessor :option

     def load(request, response)

I am not sure how to get the values back from the form.  Is it in
@__node?  How do I set that programmatically?

I guess this maybe one for the guy who wrote Cerise ...

-mark.